Vision & Mission
Reaching out to build trusted relationships to bring an end to sexual violence, exploitation and coercion.
The Magdalene Group supports positive change by building in-depth trusted relationships and responding to needs in a trauma-informed way for women and young people who are affected by sexual violence, exploitation and coercion.
Values & Aims :
The Magdalene Group is a value-driven charity seeking to make a real difference to the lives of the individuals we support. We demonstrate this through our values:
- Unconditional love and non-judgemental approach.
- Compassion and believing change is possible for all.
- Demonstrate social impact and be ‘change-makers’ to meet the needs of people on the margins of society.
- Develop and nurture engagement and build trusted relationships with clients, staff and volunteers.
- Offering a range of high-quality services and actively seeking to work in partnership.
- To be a dynamic, innovative service provider and be driven to look for creative solutions to identified issues within our field of work.
- To develop trusted relationships and embed a trauma-informed approach throughout all services.
- To ensure our service-users and supporters are always at the heart of everything we do.
- To demonstrate social impact through monitoring and evaluating our work to ensure we focus on building positive improvements in the lives of young people and women.
- To actively ensure that a culture of trust is built and maintained through open-ness and transparency internally and externally.
- To work in a collaborative and inclusive way and actively seek constructive and productive partnerships.